1. Philadelphia – The Eagles, Flyers, Sixers, Phillies home and away. And the Flyers again, just because.They got it right then seemed to go wrong at times. But still the best there ever was. And this is coming from a Mets/Giants fan.
2. Atlanta – The Falcons, Braves, Flames and Hawks. The Braves back then were the weak link in this chain, but they’ve come up with nothing better since.
3. Minnesota – The Vikings, NorthStars, Twins and Timberwolves. Minnesota just got it right but unfortunately as times changes, so does beauty.
4. St. Louis – The Cardinals, Blues and Cardinals again. The Rams just aren’t St. Louis no matter what anyone says.
5. Oakland – The A’s home, away and alt. The Raiders and Golden Seals home and away, for anyone who remembers when they were Golden.
6. San Francisco – The 49ers and Giants home and away. When you have orange in your color palette, why screw it up with black?
7. Houston – The Astros, Oilers and Rockets. What the Texans wear just can’t compare to the Oilers.
8. New York – The Giants, Jets, Mets, Rangers and Islanders. Some people love the Yankees, but let’s face it, their uni’s are as bland as you can get.
9. Tampa Bay – The Buccaneers home and away, Rays and Lightning. Even though everyone hates them, I love the Bucs orange.
10. Miami – The Dolphins, Heat, Panthers and Marlins home and away. They have the best sunshine colors and seem to screw it up by going black. I just don’t get it.